|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 13 Feb, 1:20 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Strong level 3 Registered Nurse show case your skills
- Global organisation with long standing proven success recovery programme
- Full time role with no shifts and no weekends
About the Company
An exemplary registered charity, with a notable history of assisting thousands of New Zealanders'. Work for an organisation that prides itself on caring for people and is committed to the reformation of society.
About the Role
As a Registered Nurse, working within the model of treatment, you will provide nursing care for individuals in recovery from their substance dependence and/or co-existing addiction and mental health problems. The focal point of the role is to assists clients with medical concerns. Work within the frame work of a multidisciplinary team.
- Performing Nursing duties under professional scope of practice
- Run weekly doctors clinics
- Provide group health education sessions
- Manage and clinically supervise one other staff member
- Oversee medication and controlled substances
- Work collaboratively within a team
Skills & Experience
- Level 2 Registered Nurse with a current APC
- Exposure to Drug and Alcohol is advantageous but not essential
- Primary Health Care, Practice or A&E Nurses welcome
- Medtech 32 exposure although training can be provided
- Ability to work autonomously within a team network
- Can do attitude
Culture and Benefits
- Strong values based organisation with a culture of respect
- Supportive team
- Well established, tried and tested programme
- Fully paid professional registrations and appropriate conference attendance
- Clear and transparent experience dependent salary scale
Make a positive difference in people's lives. Apply now.
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.