|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Wed 23 May, 5:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Get that work/life balance in check with a role in the sunny BOP!
- Career progression and ongoing training/development opportunites
- Attractive salary - open to negotiation for the right experience!
Combine your clinical nursing & management experience, & be part of a dedicated team
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a job you love in a location to die for!
With beautiful beaches, community lifestyle, great cafes, bars & vineyards- AND space to BREATHE, this could be a great option for you and yours!
We need a brilliant Clinical Nurse Manager to oversee this hospital / rest home/ village. Working in conjunction with the Manager, who is non- clinical, your previous experience in aged care management and clinical expertise will be invaluable!
You will be :
- Overseeing nursing teams
- Ensuring your site is compliant and audit-ready
- Managing your budget (consumables/ staffing etc)
- Investing your time and expertise in your staff as you mentor and support them
- Creating an environment of pride & excellence
- Providing staff education and ongoing development
- Working alongside the Manager as together you promote your special blend of Caring and Quality to your residents and their families, as well as the wider community.
If you have NZ Nursing registration, current Annual Practicing Certificate, a minimum of 3 years in a clinical leadership role, and a personality that will blow us away, give us a call today and let's get your next career and location move under way!
Ph Jessie Shaw (09) 529 5815 email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medcall is a team of dedicated recruitment professionals who understand your needs and place real emphasis on finding just the right fit for you. You can have confidence that our caring, 'boutique' culture and belief that “no one size fits all”, means our service is tailor made for you.