|Company||VisionWest Baptist Homecare|
|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Mon 28 May, 10:02 am|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
We are looking for someone to join our Clinical Team to cover times of extra work flow and the tasks of staff on leave. Our Care Managers are responsible for carrying out comprehensive assessment of clients in their own homes, and developing a care plan to ensure the client can remain living independently in the community.
This is a rewarding role supporting a wide range people including the elderly and those with chronic illness or a disability. If you enjoy variety and like to get out and about in the community, it will be a great role for you.
This position will be required to:
- Provide comprehensive assessment for clients & collaboratively develop individual service plans
- Assist with learning, development & training of the Support Workers
- Exhibit excellence in customer service within a safety & quality focused framework & in a highly flexible homecare environment
- Undertake administration tasks related to the role
- Market & promote the business as required
The successful candidate will have:
- A current practising certificate along with a minimum of 2 - 3 years of recent experience in a hospital setting; aged care or disability sector
- Experience or knowledge of the Home Healthcare setting
- Excellent time management, planning and prioritising skills with the ability to maintain focus whilst under pressure
- Excellent written and oral skills with the ability to communicate well with people from all ethnicities and walks of life
A commitment to the mission and values of VisionWest Community Trust is essential for this position, see www.VisionWest.org.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.