|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 31 May, 11:01 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are currently seeking an experienced full time Registered Nurse who is a reliable team player and has a real passion for working with the elderly.
This is an opportunity to work in an incredibly rewarding environment, with our elders, who make the job a pleasure.
Applicants must have the following:
- Eligibility to work in NZ
- Previous Aged Care experience in NZ and competency with InterRAI assessments required
- New Zealand Registered Nurse with a current APC
- First Aid Certificate would be preferred
- Understanding the needs of our Elders and delivering service excellence
- A fun-loving personality with a positive attitude
- Strong Communication skills (Fluent in written and spoken English)
- A high standard of personal presentation
- High energy, enthusiasm and a team player
- Empathetic and caring nature
- Must be available for all shifts
If you are willing to learn and adapt in a busy changing industry, then we want to hear from you.
Applications close 30 June 2018
Please note: To be eligible for this position, you must have the legal right to work in New Zealand and be prepared to undergo a police vetting procedure.