|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 31 May, 4:21 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Step into this clinical lead role and make a difference.
- This position is available for an immediate starter
- Be part of a supported team with good clinical experience
About the company;
This trusted aged care organisation has been supporting residents in their residential services for many years. This is undertaken with compassion and respect creating homelike environments. As part of a group of facilities with a strong presence in the aged care sector, this boutique sized rest home is well staffed with a loyal team. Located in central Auckland; a gorgeous private and relaxed setting.
About the role;
Whilst working alongside the Facility Manager, this “hands on” role will see you working closely with the residents and your staff. Lead a dedicated nursing team whilst being able to extend your own RN clinical skills. You will need to be clinically orientated as this role will include medication administration, wound dressings, and care planning.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Provide high level of clinical standards and professional care
- Lead, mentor and motivate a dedicated nursing team
- Oversight of care plans with MDT and family input to provide holistic care
- Equally share on call responsibilities with the Manager
Skills and experience;
- A Registered Nurse with a current APC
- Have previously led a nursing team in aged care services
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to build strong professional relationships
- Ability to develop into being the 2IC for the Facility Manager
- InterRAI trained
Culture and benefits;
- Join a reputable company and a stable team
- Work for an organisation with good structures, policies and procedures to provide a safe working environment.
- Work Monday to Friday
Grow your skills in this role; as this company can support your career aspirations.