|Company||Radius Residential Care Limited|
|Location||Western Bay Of Plenty, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Fri 1 Jun, 3:50 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This position is on a permanent basis with hours of work to be discussed at the interview.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Minimum 1+ years' experience as an RN in NZ (experience in NZ aged care would be an advantage)
- interRai Competency is highly preferred.
- A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
- A proven ability to coach, guide and support your team, delegate effectively and promote excellent working relationships
- A genuine commitment to Radius Residential Care's Code of Conduct and your continued professional development
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
- Flexibility to work rostered and rotating shifts (Monday to Sunday)
What we'll offer you in return:
- Full orientation
- Autonomy to practice
- Ongoing support towards your professional development
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Inclusive Nurses Liability Insurance
Applicants for this position should hold a valid right to work in New Zealand.