|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 14 Jun, 11:05 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Integrate your nursing skills with case working
- Global organisation with long standing proven success recovery programme
- Full time role with no shifts and no weekends
About the Company
An exemplary registered charity, with a notable history of assisting thousands of New Zealanders'. Work for an organisation that prides itself on caring for people and is committed to the reformation of society.
About the Role
Exciting and challenging opportunity to work in the Drug & Alcohol sector, combining your nursing skills with case working. Apply your practical nursing knowledge and assessment skills, along with case management, client education, counselling and group facilitation.
- Performing Nursing duties under professional scope of practice
- Run weekly doctors clinics
- Oversee medication and controlled substances
- Provide Alcohol and Other Drugs Assessment and Therapeutic planning services
- Risk Management
- Client education and group facilitation
Skills & Experience
- Well grounded Registered Nurse with at least 2 years post grad experience
- Current APC
- Primary Health Care, Practice or A&E Nurses welcome
- Medtech 32 exposure although training can be provided
- Training in counselling and group facilitation will be given
- Ability to work autonomously within a team network
- Can do attitude
Culture and Benefits
- Strong values based organisation with a culture of respect
- Supportive team
- Well established, tried and tested programme
- Clear and transparent experience dependent salary scale
If you are committed to client safety and quality of care, apply now.
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.