|Company||District Health Boards (DHB)/Waikato District H...|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 1:15 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The details: Fixed term for 6 months, 40 hours per week
Are you a dynamic individual looking for a positive rewarding challenge?
About the role:
Nursing Resource Team (NRT) is made up of 187 employees including registered nurses, enrolled nurses and health care assistants who work throughout the hospital to cover sick leave, bereavement and work acuity deficits.
We are looking for a charge nurse manager who works in close partnership with the nursing services and the Duty Nurse Manager team. The role provides professional leadership to the NRT nursing team, ensuring nursing resource supports the needs of individual services.
This is a varied role suited to someone who is able to work well in a team environment, prioritise workloads and who wants to manage people.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Foster continuous improvement. Leads by example and sets the standard for professional behaviour and practice that support a positive, progressive working environment.
- Foster high staff morale and engagement.
- Have a 'can do' attitude and promote a 'can do' attitude across the team.
- Nurture talent and encourage people to develop in their roles and skill sets.
- The ability to work strategically and operationally.
- Registration with the Nursing Council of New Zealand.
- Minimum of 5 years nursing experience.
- Current annual practicing certificate.
- Completion of post graduate study.
- Previous experience in management/leadership roles.
Please apply directly online, and click here to view the position description. Applications are not able to be accepted via email. For any specific queries about the role, please contact Megan Abraham on +64 27 581 7886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 16 October 2019
Theme "People at Heart" - Te iwi Ngakaunui
- Give and earn respect - Whakamana
- Listen to me; talk to me - Whakarongo
- Fair play - Mauri Pai
- Growing the good - Whakapakari
- Stronger together - Kotahitanga
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.