|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 3:11 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
- Flexible hours
- Choose when and where you work
- Gain experience in different areas within Aged Care
Flexibility to work around other commitments and the ability to chose when/where you work, explore new ares within Aged Care at various facilities.
Medcall are the preferred supplier for most Aged Care providers in New Zealand and they come to us first which means you'll get first option on these shifts!
A bit about working for us:
- As a casual Registered Nurse. Medcall offers you flexibility of hours and the ability to work around your commitments like family/study/part-time work.
- You choose what shifts and /or days that you are looking for, so if you don't like nights,don't so them.We match shifts to your preferences and your lifestyle.
- Each day is different with various Rest Homes, Hospitals and Rehabilitation clients as well as the option of Homecare throughout Hamilton to choose from
- Medcall is nationwide meaning you have the ability to work in difference cities if you wish to relocate or go on a working holiday.
Refresh or further your skills and knowledge with our online and in-house training options.
To join the Medcall team we prefer that you have:
- At least 6 months previous experience in a NZ Aged Care Rehabilitation setting.
- Have a genuine love of working with the elderly and vulnerable adults or children.
- Have a current APC
- Have a current CPR/First Aid certificate
- Be MediMap/1 Chart trained
- InerRai trained
A willingness to complete online & onsite training courses.
In return we can offer you:
- Great hourly rates with weekend penals & night allowance
- Holiday, annual leave (accrued), and Kiwisaver entitlements are paid on top of our wages.
- Wages get paid weekly
- Free online training pathways with access to 200+ courses.
- Free flu shots for all staff!!
A dedicated Regional Manager and friendly, helpful support staff, so there's always someone at the end of the phone.We genuinely care about our staff and their development and that's a motto we all live by. We believe that staff should work with us and not for us so join the Medcall team and you'dd see the difference straight away!
All applicants should have a legal entitlement to work in New Zealand and we are unable to offer permanent positions or sponsor any work visas.