|Company||Drake International Ltd NZ|
|Listed||Fri 11 Oct, 6:07 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
Drake Medox is currently looking for an Occupational Health Nurse to join our team of superstars! Here at Drake Medox we can offer you variety, support and frequent social events and the best part…YOU choose when you want to work!
- Flexibility - choose the days and hours you want to work!
- Support from wider health team
- Competitive hourly rate
- Ongoing professional development
- Frequent social events
Drake Medox has been one of the leading names in health and community care in New Zealand for over 40 Years. We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse to assist us part time with our pre-employment medical checks and drug testing in our Hamilton office.
This is a "hands on" role for a self-motivated Registered Nurse with experience, initiative and good strong clinical ability. We are wanting someone available for 2-3 days per week, days and hours will be suited to the right candidate. As the Registered Nurse, you will;
- Conduct audiometry, vision, respiratory and physical assessments
- Assess occupational history and exposures of potential employees
- Conduct drug and alcohol testing
- Give vaccinations to employees when required
- Completing all necessary paperwork and reports required
Skills & Experience
As a successful candidate you must be a Registered Nurse with a current APC and to thrive in this role you will also;
- Have experience in Occupational Health
- Have ability to develop rapport with a wide range of people
- Be able to work autonomously
- Ability to put together well written reports and meet deadlines
- Have a vaccinators certificate, however this is not essential
Are you the Nurse we are looking for? Click "Apply" now!
For a confidential chat please call Brogan Milham at Drake Medox on 0800 633 699
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.