|Pay & Benefits||Great night and weekend allowances|
|Listed||Wed 25 Jul, 9:03 am|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
- The private hospitals love our nurses
- Work with us, not for us and enjoy the change of pace
- Flexible working hours - you choose when and where you want to work
If you're an experienced Registered Nurse with a good background in a New Zealand post-surgical/medical or a theatre nurse then get in touch with us today as we have clients calling every day and they can't get enough of our nurses.
Medcall is New Zealand's leading healthcare agency and we are looking to increase our casual surgical/medical nursing pool to work with our private hospital clients in the Wellington region.
We genuinely care about our staff and their development and that's a motto we all live by. We believe that staff should work with us and not for us so join the Medcall team and you'll see the difference straight away!
Need more convincing?
We are the provider of choice with a large number of Aged Care facilities, Hospitals and Residential services and we can offer you a wide variety of rewarding work and the opportunity for more shifts in more locations.
That's not all we can offer you;
- Competitive hourly rate including weekend and overnight allowances,
- Equal entitlements to permanent employees (annual leave, sick leave, Kiwisaver contributions etc)
- 24/7 support - you are never alone working for Care Direct,
- Variety and spice; access to a wide range of clients and clinical experiences
- On-going access to free and heavily subsidised training, we want to help you to be at the top of your game,
- Continued support with your professional development, we are affiliated with the HVDHB PDRP programme
- Free flu vaccinations for all staff
- APC reimbursements after 6 months of service and continued from that point on.
- Last but not least; a smiling face at end of each phone
What we are looking for:
Our clients have come to expect top notch staff from us so we need attract
- NZ Nursing Council registration and a current practicing certificate (APC)
- Minimum of 2 years nursing experience in a NZ or UK/AU setting either a Public or Private Hospital setting
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Having reasonable availability and being reliable
- Access to a vehicle to travel to assignments
Make Medcall your first and only phone call!
We are also always looking for Registered Nurses in the aged care sector so spread the word!
We are proudly 100% NZ owned and operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so join us for flexibility with security.
For further information about our company and these positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 314 314.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.