|Company||District Health Boards (DHB)/Waikato District H...|
|Listed||Fri 10 Aug, 1:04 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse who is looking for a challenge? Do you work well as part of a team, being able to use your prioritisation skills and initiative?
If so, we are looking for someone who is committed to quality and commitment patient centered care to join our dedicated nursing team.
We are looking for New Zealand registered nurses who have:
- recent orthopaedic nursing experience
- a minimum of 4 year post registration experience
- recent work in a New Zealand DHB
- excellent time management and communication skills
- a commitment to excellence in nursing care.
We are able to offer you:
- an interesting and busy work environment
- a comprehensive orientation
- a strong multi-disciplinary team environment
- professional development opportunities.
Closing date: 24 August 2018
Theme "People at Heart" - Te iwi Ngakaunui
- Give and earn respect - Whakamana
- Listen to me; talk to me - Whakarongo
- Fair play - Mauri Pai
- Growing the good - Whakapakari
- Stronger together - Kotahitanga
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.