|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 5 Feb, 1:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Show case your Orthopaedic surgical expertise
- Private surgical hospital with cutting edge technology
- Career development opportunities in a supportive team environment
About the Company
This private surgical hospital is fast becoming a leading private surgical healthcare provider. Working for this hospital, you will be a part of a team who specialises in a wide range of surgical procedures, a team that prides themselves on their exceptional standards. You will be working with leading surgeons and a nursing team known for their outstanding practice.
About the Role
This full time role, based in Auckland, would suit a dynamic and experienced Orthopaedic trained theatre Registered Nurse. You will assist specialist surgeons, and circulate for Major/Joint Orthopaedic surgical procedures. Monday to Friday, core business hours.
- Prepare theatre with medical supplies and equipment required for surgical cases
- Provide comfort and care for clients throughout their theatre experience
- Scrub, assist and circulate for multiple surgical cases
- Create and maintain strong clinical relationships with specialists
Skills & Experience
- Proven New Zealand surgical scrub and circulating skills and experience
- Registered Nurse with current APC
- Advanced level of clinical expertise
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and patient focused
Culture and Benefits
- High end exclusive employer with excellent reputation of clinical care
- Collaborative team with a strong culture of trust and commitment
- Annual Summer holidays with Christmas and New Year shutdown
- PDRP programme
- Ongoing opportunities for continued nursing education
Looking for a new role? Join this forward thinking, modern private surgical hospital looking to the future. Apply now.
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.