|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 18 Jun, 2:10 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Habit Group is one of New Zealand's leading providers of health, fitness and rehabilitation. We are committed to delivering the best in Vocational Rehabilitation and Pain Management Services and continue to maintain our position of top rehabilitation providers for ACC, private insurers and small to large businesses.
The position provides the opportunity to bring your experience to date and further your skills within Vocational Rehabilitation and Pain Management contexts, including post-graduate study opportunities and supervision as required.
Our multidisciplinary teams of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Nutritionist, Psychologists, Occupational Physicians and Career Practitioners work as one to provide a comprehensive assessment and integrated treatment.
If you are an OT or PT with NZ registration and have the following:
2 + years experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great command of IT
- The ability to connect with a range of people
- Negotiating skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- A great sense of humour
We offer you:
- Generous support for post graduate study
- Comprehensive training, coaching support, and ongoing professional development
- A competitive salary package
- The opportunity to work as part of a high performing fun loving team!
For more information on this role please contact Rachel Williams on 021 411 029 for a confidential chat or click Apply Now.
Check out our websites