|Company||Nelson Marlborough Health|
|Listed||Thu 28 Jun, 5:20 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- 0.8 - 1.0 FTE (64-80 hours a fortnight)
- Permanent, or fixed-term (up to two years)
Location: Wairau Hospital, Blenheim
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified New Zealand registered Physiotherapist to join our Allied Health team, based at Wairau Hospital in Blenheim, supporting a population of around 45,000. The department has well equipped treatment areas including a gym and hydrotherapy pool.
You will be working as part of an inter-disciplinary team providing quality assessment and intervention, advice and discharge planning through a patient centred approach, and will have the opportunity to work across a range of areas including: rehabilitation and community. There will be a weekend on-call component to this role.
Our team prides itself on being friendly, helpful and supportive, and working with the people of our community to promote, encourage and enable their health, well-being and independence.
We look forward to hearing from you if you have:
- New Zealand Physiotherapy Registration, with a current practising certificate and full drivers licence (or in progress)
- a minimum of two years experience
- knowledge of NZ equipment management systems e.g. Enable NZ
- the ability to communicate effectively and develop positive interpersonal relationships
- the ability to work as an integral part of the physiotherapy and inter-disciplinary team
- excellent assessment and time management skills
- a commitment to patient oriented care and quality standards.
This is your opportunity to join a proactive department, while maintaining an excellent work/ life balance. The top of the South Island is renowned for its National Parks, access to outdoor recreational pursuits, arts, vineyards and much more. The community has excellent options for schooling and most sporting and cultural facilities. Visit: https://marlboroughnz.com to find out more about the Marlborough region.
We invite you to view our short 'Welcome to Nelson Marlborough Health' video clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saQKxH-7e8s
Enquiries can be directed in confidence to Nicola Westend - Team Leader via email@example.com
Applications are only accepted online, so to apply or to view the position description please go to our careers website www.nmdhb.govt.nz/careers
Appointment and ongoing employment will be conditional upon criminal record/police checks. This may include checks under the Vulnerable Children Act 2014.
For the largest health sector job board in New Zealand visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
Closing date: Open until filled.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.