|Company||Habit Rehabilitation Ltd|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 5 Jul, 4:18 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• Best practice
• Passionate about people
• Challenging the boundaries
We are looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist committed to providing the highest possible level of rehabilitation and customer service to each customer. In this role, your main duties will include:
- Independently managing a varied community case load.
- Providing clinic based assessment and treatment for children under the age of 16 years
- Creating rehabilitation plans and carrying out therapy with children varying from under a year old to 16 years old.
- Working with the Paediatric IDT to provide effective team support for our clients.
- Identifying and ordering equipment for complex clients as needed.
We’re ambitious and constantly challenging the status quo to be the best as individuals and as an organisation, so if this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
What we have to offer:
• A very competitive remuneration package including a continuing education programme
• Contributions towards your APC
• Flexible working, including use of a laptop to work in the community.
• A great team who drive for the best for all our clients
You must have:
• NZ OT Registration
• Current APC
• 3 years’ experience working with a minimum 50% paediatric case load.
• Experience with community based working
• Excellent communication skills and experience at managing own case load.
• Full driver’s license
If you would like more information or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Kelly Horton on 021 550 129 or click Apply Now