|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 14 Nov, 1:21 am|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
- $20-23.50 per hour + holiday + sick pay entitlement (depending on training)
- Ongoing work offered: nights (sleepover shift) plus daytime shifts
- Drury based mid 20s female client
Are you a compassionate, organised, motivated, fun person who loves to care for others? Do you love sport, getting out and about, having a laugh and healthy living? Perhaps you're a student nurse, physiotherapist or similar & need some permanent part time work? If so we may have just what you're looking for.
We have a 27 year old female client who lives at home, who is wheelchair bound, with some complex needs. She is articulate, savvy and switched on, but is understandably very particular about who she has care for her. So not just anyone will do! We are looking for some stars!
We need people who:
- Are ideally 20-35 years of age
- Are able to do 3-4 shifts a week
- Can be responsible for her personal cares (showering, dressing, toileting etc),
- Can take her on outings and to appointments
- Can be a companion and someone she can trust and share a laugh with.
You will need:
- English as a first language, with great communication skills
- A current full driver's licence and reliable vehicle
- To have a mobile phone
- To be happy to undertake NZQA training
- Preferably some experience as a personal carer
- The legal right to work in NZ Initiative,
- High energy and a sense of humour
- To be reliable, honest and caring
- Regular part time work
- Attractive hourly rates + holiday+ sick leave
- Travel time and mileage also paid if applicable
- A rewarding job where you really make a difference
- 24 hour support and ongoing NZ recognised training opportunities
- Comprehensive orientation and personalised induction to the client
Ideally we are looking for 2-3 people who are able to share the rosters for our client.
We have sleepover shifts (9pm-8am), Sat & Sun (8am ??? 6pm) and weekday shifts available!
Care On Call is a dedicated homecare agency providing top quality care to people in their homes. We pay great hourly rates plus holiday and sick leave- you are not employed as a contractor- and there's always a friendly face at the end of the phone.
So why not send us your CV today and join the team that genuinely cares? Our client will thank you for it!