|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Orthopaedic experience a must|
|Listed||Wed 24 Jan, 8:04 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Stand behind orthopaedic products that aim to lead the way
- Australasian brand presence and support
- Excellent remuneration will be offered to an experienced orthopaedic sale
About the Company
This company strives to inspire innovation in the ever growing market of orthopaedic solutions. Providing a pipeline of unique products means this company offers its customer base quality solutions that shape the treatment of many surgical patients. With over 20 years in the industry this organisation has well established processes and training opportunities. Through continued success they are now looking to expand the sales force company wide.
About the Role
Represent a portfolio containing orthopaedic and neurosurgical solutions globally recognised for their quality. Be present in theatre to provide hands on support to surgeons and clinical staff. Provide these customers with solutions based on the specific needs of the case.
- Achieve personal budget as well as group sales targets
- Use business development strategies to extend the companies market share
- Plan, manage and analysis business opportunities in your territory
- Build long term professional relationships formed on trust and delivery
- Provide clinical assistance and in-service support to surgeons
Skills & Experience
- Extensive understanding of orthopaedic products and applications
- Strong relationships within the orthopaedic industry
- Proven sales experience selling orthopaedic products
- Be autonomous in managing your time and commitments
- Relevant tertiary qualification highly regarded but not required
Be part of a well supported team dedicated to serving customers in this demanding environment. Initial product training as well as on going training will allow you to continuously grow your knowledge and impart this knowledge to your customer base. Reach your potential as an Orthopaedic Specialist while being an ambassador for an reputed brand.
- Grow within a diverse and hands-on environment
- Very attractive remuneration
- Enjoy being part of an Australasian company
Represent a well reputed brand in the Orthopaedic community and grow your sales career in a supportive environment. Apply today
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.