|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Salary to match your device sales experience|
|Listed||Mon 5 Feb, 3:20 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Work for a market leader in surgical technology
- Be part of a dedicated sales team
- Attractive base + car package + uncapped commission
About the Company
This global brand delivers surgical technologies that enhance clinical care and positively impact the healthcare of individuals. Having developed and manufactured novel products that enhance the work of surgeons for 3 decades, they have earned a strong reputation within the healthcare industry. As an established company they have a unique brand positioning in the market and are now looking to expand their presence.
About the Role
Expand the brand positioning by introducing their new line of minimally invasive, open abdominal surgical devices. Based in Auckland you will have the ability to travel routinely to gain good coverage of your territory. Being comfortable in an operating theatre environment you will support surgeons with product knowledge and applications advice.
- Work to achieve a focused quarterly sales plan
- Drive sales within private and public hospitals as well as day surgeries
- Be an ambassador for a healthy portfolio of products
Skills & Experience
- Experienced Medical Device/ Equipment/ Consumable sales professional
- Tertiary qualification in health or biological sciences
- Clinical experience in an operative environment would be advantageous
- A goal orientated approach
- Excellent personal presentation and Communication skills
They employ over 3000 people worldwide and work across several modalities. Being part of a collaborative team will grow your knowledge base and ensure you thrive. The opportunity to work autonomously with the support of a team.
- Enjoy uncapped commission
- Effective and efficient distribution and supply systems
- Supportive and collaborative environment
Grow your product knowledge and industry experience with this exciting new role. Apply today.
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.