|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 25 May, 6:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
About the Role: You will work in a hospital/acute setting and will be supporting the Registered Nurses in the delivery of high quality care. We have morning shifts (7am-3pm) and afternoon shifts (3pm-11pm) available throughout the week.
You are also able to be profiled with many other Auckland DHB's as well!
Benefits of working with Geneva Healthcare:
- Flexible hours; you control when you want to pick up shifts!
- Contracted preferred suppliers for many public and private hospitals and facilities nationwide
- Opportunities to grow your career through free online specialized training
- Competitive market rates
- Lots of work
- $50 Refer a Friend Voucher (conditions apply)
- Healthcare Assistant Level 4 qualification from MIT or NZ Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Advanced Support) Level 4 with minimum of 8 months recent experience as a Healthcare Assistant/Caregiver or
- 2nd or 3rd year Nursing Student who has completed at least 2 clinical placements or
- Overseas RN qualification with minimum of 2 years' experience.
- Up to date CPR certificate
You must be a NZ Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid Work Permit.
Please send your CV online by clicking the Apply Button or call Kieran Newburgh on 0800 266 577 ext 9118 for further information.