|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 29 May, 5:04 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
About the Role: You will work in any public hospital in Manakau, where you will be supporting the Registered Nurses in the delivery of high quality care. We are the only agency who can exclusively offer pre-booked hours of Sunday - Friday, 11pm - 7am for a limited time if you prefer to have ongoing set hours.
However you still have the opportunity to work any shifts, any day, anytime as a casual Healthcare Assistant.
You are also able to be profiled with many other Auckland DHB's as well as picking up any other shift you want!
Benefits of working with Geneva Healthcare:
- Flexible hours; you control when you want to pick up shifts!
- Contracted preferred suppliers for many public and private hospitals and facilities nationwide
- Opportunities to grow your career through free online specialized training
- Competitive market rates
- Lots of work
- $50 Refer a Friend Voucher (conditions apply)
- Healthcare Assistant Level 4 qualification from MIT or NZ Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Advanced Support) Level 4 with minimum of 8 months recent experience as a Healthcare Assistant/Caregiver or
- 2nd or 3rd year Nursing Student who has completed at least 2 clinical placements or
- Overseas RN qualification with minimum of 2 years' experience.
- Up to date CPR certificate
You must be a NZ Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid Work Permit.
Please send your CV online by clicking the Apply Button or call Kieran Newburgh on 0800 266 577 ext 9118 for further information.