|Location||Wairoa, Hawke's Bay|
|Listed||Wed 30 May, 12:08 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience with general maintenance, basic repairs and painting.
- Experience in building, plumbing and electrical would be advantageous.
- Be motivated with the ability to demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills.
- Be physically fit, organised and be able to coordinate own work schedule and complete tasks without supervision.
- Have good communication skills with the ability to work with others in a team environment and liaise with external suppliers.
- Have a full clean drivers license.
- Be available for an immediate start.
This role is part time, hours and rate will be discussed at the interview - there will be an on call component.
Applications will be reviewed as they come in and interviews may be held before the closing date of this advert, so please, if you are really interested, get your application in as fast as possible to increase your chances.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand and be able to pass a police check.
Applications close: 29 June 2018