|Company||Drake New Zealand|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 31 May, 11:05 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- A thorough induction
- Join a supportive and long standing Healthcare Company
- Industry expertise - Drake Medox has been working with Healthcare clients in Auckland for over 40 years - we know what we are doing!
- 24 hour support to ensure you can contact us at any time of the day
- The opportunity to move across our organisation to alternative divisions
A LITTLE ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Providing Healthcare support to clients within various clinical environments
- Supporting Registered and Enrolled Nurses in the delivery of high quality care
TO THRIVE IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Be a 2nd Year NZ Nursing student or
- Registration with an overseas Nursing Council or
- Hold a Level 4 certificate as a Health Care Assistant and a minimum of 6 months post cert experience
- Be able to work a minimum of 16 hours per week
- Be available to work either morning, afternoon or night shifts throughout the week or weekend
- Have a reliable car or close access to regular public transport
- Be legally entitled to work in New Zealand
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
Drake Medox are a well respected Nursing Agency with over 40 years history in New Zealand. Working exclusively with Healthcare Providers, we are experts in our field and have developed long standing and valued relationships with our clients. These relationships enable us the ability to offer our candidates a variety of clinical shifts in numerous locations.
If this sounds like you, don't delay as interviews will be held shortly. Forward your CV and a covering letter today.
Apply on-line now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.