|Company||Horowhenua Vision Centre|
|Location||Horowhenua, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Fri 1 Jun, 8:31 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- cutting, edging, fitting of spectacle lenses to frames using automated computerised technology
- repairs to spectacle frames
- light dispensing duties - choosing and fitting frames to patients
- assisting with reception duties as needed
The applicant must have :
- basic understanding in mathematics to Year 11 at secondary school
- an ability to listen as training is given
- a personable manner when relating to clients, customers and other staff within the practice
The successful applicant could register for and study to become qualified as a "Dispensing Optician" if inclined.
Please apply in confidence to email@example.com, or fax 06 3679322, with your contact details and CV (with previous employment and/or school or higher qualifications). Some technical experience could be an advantage, but is not a prerequisite.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.