|Pay & Benefits||$19 - $22 + Night and weekend allowances|
|Listed||Fri 1 Jun, 10:02 am|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
- Earn up to $26/hr on a weekend shift!
- Join a company that puts you first
- We have the shifts available, you choose which ones you like
Medcall is New Zealand's leading nursing agency and specialises in providing temporary nurses and caregivers to clients in the Aged Care & Community Sectors.
You could be earning up to $26 per hour at the weekends and make a positive difference to the lives of our elderly clients.
We are looking to recruit experienced casual Caregivers who are available to work weekends and Mondays. The majority of Aged care clients come to us first so join Medcall and increase your access to shifts.
If you have at least 3 months New Zealand experience in Aged Care and are available for weekend work and Mondays then we want to hear from YOU today!
Come and join the leading agency that genuinely cares about its staff.
To join the Medcall team you'll need;
- At least 3 months New Zealand experience working in an Aged Care facility or equivalent
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of our elderly.
- Be reliable, motivated and have a positive can-do attitude,
- To have access to reliable transport to travel to our client's facilities,
- An NZQA qualification in Health and Well-being (or similar) but is not a prerequisite for the role,
- A Current First Aid & Manual Handling Certificate (or a willingness to attend the next available course)
In return we offer you;
- Competitive rates of pay with rewarding weekend & night allowances
- Annual leave, sick leave and Kiwisaver paid on top of your hourly rate
- Free training pathways eg; L2/L3 + access to 200+ courses professionally produced and full support to progress your training and career
- Weekly pay
- A dedicated Regional Manager and local support staff so there's always someone nearby to talk to.
- Weekly Pay
- Flexibility of hours and the ability to work around your commitments like family/study/part-time work,
- Free flu shots!
- Last but definitely not least; a helpful and smiling voice at the end of the phone 24 hours a day!
NOTE: We employ our staff in an open, transparent way and in line with NZ Employment law. In addition to the hourly rate we quote to you, you will also receive sick leave PLUS annual leave and kiwisaver contribution (there are no hidden deductions from your wages with Medcall). You build up your annual leave so you can take a paid break so you can have a true work-life balance with Medcall. Compare our rates with others and you'll see!
Don't hesitate and hit apply now, now or get in touch today for more information by contacting Deb on 0800 314 314.
All applicants should have a legal entitlement to work in New Zealand.