|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 6 Jun, 11:21 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Show case your current expertise of Perioperative Anaesthetic Technology
- Join the leading private surgical health providers in the South Island
- Enjoy your summer holidays with annual Christmas/New Year shutdown
About the Company
Private surgical hospital in the beautiful coastal Otago. Working for this organisation you will be a part of a team who pride themselves on their values and exceptional standards. As leaders in the surgical services provided, you will be working for the best.
About the Role
This full time core business hours role based in Otago. It would suit a dynamic and enthusiastic Anaesthetic Technician or a Registered Nurse Anaesthetic Assistant or an ODP. No two days the same and you can enjoy a variety of anaesthetic procedures and surgical cases. And experience the use of state of the art equipment and technology.
- Check Anaesthetic machine and equipment
- Prepare theatre with anaesthetic medical supplies and equipment required for surgical cases
- Assist Anaesthetist during all phases of the induction and emergence of anaesthesia
- Maintain accurate documentation
- Provide comfort and care for clients throughout their theatre experience
Skills & Experience
- New Zealand Registered Anaesthetic Technician or OPD with current MSC registration or a Registered Nurse with an New Zealand recognised Anaesthetic qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong observational and crisis management skills
- Ability to adapt in a challenging environment
Culture and Benefits
- Friendly, values based team environment
- Strong commitment to staff
- Discounted gym memberships, and with local shops and businesses
- Ongoing Education on offer
- No on calls!
Focus on delivering quality care. Apply now.
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.