|Location||Western Bay Of Plenty, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Mon 26 Feb, 2:54 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience; this must be in either pharmacy or other similar position.
We are looking for someone to “hit the ground running” so prior knowledge is a must as well as the desire to learn and undergo further training.
Duties and attributes for this position will include:
• Retail sales of all Pharmacy lines including OTC medicines, cosmetics, vitamins, fragrance and gift.
• Stock managment of retail stock including ordering, stock-taking and merchandising.
• Customer service and relationship building - forming good customer relationships and serving customers in a professional manner to foster the loyalty of the customer to the Pharmacy.
• Excellent merchandising skills are essential.
• Liasing with the Shop Manager and Dispensary Manager to ensure smooth running of the Pharmacy at all times.
• All other duties that may arise.
You must have great attitude and be able to work and assist with all people, young and old.
Our Pharmacy operates 6 days per week and you will be required to work full time including Saturday mornings.
Pay rate per hour will depend upon relvant experience and attributes.
Please apply online with a copy of your CV, relevant qualification and a cover letter outlining why your background is relevant to the position.
Applicants must have the right to work in NZ.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.