|Location||Nelson, Nelson / Tasman|
|Listed||Wed 28 Feb, 1:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Staff management and retail experience is key
- Permanent full time position available
- Work with our fun and supportive team
Unichem Nelson Pharmacy for You
The primary objectives of this role include ensuring the store reaches its sales targets, efficient stock handling, effective team management and training, exceptional customer services, maintaining exceptional store standards and driving retail promotions & events.
This is a Permanent Full Time position, rostered between 40 hours across 5 days from Monday to Sunday.
Do you have what we are looking for?
- A minimum of 2 years retail experience is preferable.
- Great customer service skills with experience in retail and selling.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritize high work load.
- Existing TONIQ skills will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical and natural health products desirable.
- A great attitude, with a motivated and dynamic personality.
- Able to step up into a leadership role.
- An experienced pharmacy assistant who is wanting to step up.
Click Apply Now button below. For any queries or questions, please contact Lisa on 09 571 9102.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.