Good luck with your application!

Create a Job Profile and let great jobs, like this one, find you.

Create profile

Trade Me Job Profiles is currently in beta. You can still set up your Job Profile, and we'll deliver the following benefits in early to mid 2018.

Jobs Listing Branding
Company Unichem
Location Auckland City, Auckland
Listed Mon 9 Apr, 12:02 pm
Type Full time, Contract/Temp
Reference 24920
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Pharmacist to join a great team! This is for a 12 months fixed term maternity cover.

Green Cross Health is one of New Zealand's leading primary health organisations and our vision is pretty simple "Because of what we do, everyone is healthier". We are passionately committed to the health and wellness of New Zealand, and to providing the best support, care and advice to our communities.

Unichem Pharmacy for You
We are a small friendly pharmacy based in Queen St Auckland CBD. At Unichem Pharmacy we have fun and make a difference to our customers while working hard. We have a range of natural health and beauty products and offers a variety of dispensary services that include blister packing, Trimethoprim pharmacist-prescribing and ECP, to name just a few.

This is a 12 month fixed term cover for maternity leave. You'll be rostered 35 to 40 hours across 5 days between Monday to Sunday.

Do you have what we are looking for?

1. A NZ qualified Pharmacist with current APC.
2. Be able and competent to practice sole charge.
3. A highly motivated, energetic people person with strong retail and sales confidence.
4. Able to demonstrate great retail and natural health knowledge.
5. Excellent communication skills and a high standard of grooming.
6. Motivated and dedicated to continual improvement of self and the business.

Apply online by using the Apply Now button below or to discuss this particular role or any future opportunities, please contact Linda on 09 580 5315.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.

Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.