|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Mon 6 Aug, 10:06 am|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
- Fixed term part time position
- Casual position also available
- 5th of October start date
We have an extensive range of natural health and beauty products and offer a full range of dispensary services that include blister packing, Trimethoprim pharmacist-prescribing and ECP, to name just a few. At Life Pharmacy Bayfair we have fun and make a difference to our customers while working hard.
With one of our Pharmacists temporarily going on leave we now have an opportunity for a Pharmacist to join our team for a 4 month term.
We have a fixed term part time position rostered for 23 to 25 hours across 3 days, the days to be covered will be Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. This role will begin in October. Some flexibility in hours will also be required due to potential roster changes or cover for other staff on other days.
We are also seeking a casual Pharmacist to help cover some shifts up until October. The option is available if you are wanting to do both roles.
These shifts include working late nights and a weekend day.
Do you have what we are looking for?
- A NZ qualified Pharmacist with current APC.
- Familiar with TMP, sildenafil, ECP and OC.
- A highly motivated, energetic people person with strong retail and sales confidence.
- Able to demonstrate great retail and natural health knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills and a high standard of grooming.
In return, we offer a positive and collaborative team environment to work in.
Apply online by using the Apply Now button below!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.