|Company||District Health Boards (DHB)/Waitemata District...|
|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Sat 30 Jun, 1:03 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Allied Health Inpatient Team
Do you hold New Zealand Physiotherapist registrations?
Do you possess at least 5 years experience?
If you do then we may have just have the opportunity for you?
We have a 40 hour a week vacancy for a Senior Physiotherapist to work on our acute inpatient wards at Waitakere Hospital. You will be working as part of an inter-disciplinary team providing quality acute assessment and interventions, rehabilitation and discharge planning through a patient centered approach. The patient caseload may include providing care to patients in the ED/ADU, medical wards as well as acute stroke care.
The successful candidate will have
- strong acute clinical assessment and treatment skills, excellent clinical reasoning and discharge planning skills
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills; will be organised and flexible in their work
- strong leadership skills and be an excellent role model
- experience supporting junior staff and supervising students
If you think you are a good match and believe you can contribute to the Waitemata promise of, 'Best Care for Everyone' then we would welcome your application.
We have a lot to offer you:
- A hardworking, supportive yet fun environment
- Regular in-services
- Training and education opportunities
- The chance to further develop knowledge and skills in this exciting team
- Free 24/7 Gym
- 6 months Free Health cover ( must apply within 4 weeks of starting)
To view the full job description please click here.
For specific queries regarding the nature of the role please contact Rachael McEvoy, Acting Team Leader by email: email@example.com or Sharon Russell, Professional Clinical Leader for Physiotherapy: Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org
For general enquiries or support with your online application, please contact Melissa Kinghan, Recruitment Consultant on 09 442 7248 or email@example.com
Closing date: 20 July 2018
Job number: NOR03410
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.