|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 7 Feb, 11:04 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Showcase your leadership and management skills
- Global organisation with long standing proven success recovery programme
- Full time role with no shifts and no weekends
About the Company
An exemplary registered charity, with a notable history of assisting thousands of New Zealanders'. Work for an organisation that prides itself on caring for people and is committed to the reformation of society. Iconic leaders in community rehabilitation.
About the Role
As a Team leader, you will provide professional and clinical leadership. You will re-invigorate this team, lead and motivate them to be the best that they can be. Positively impact your clients' lives by ensuring effective service delivery. Liaise with a wider support network and develop external stakeholder relationships. Work Monday to Friday with on call one in three.
- Lead and manage a team of clinical and non-clinical staff
- Support clients in their therapeutic journey
- Maintain and improve clinical standards
- Ensure service delivery requirements are met
- Collaborate with your team to deliver programme activities
- Motivate and develop individuals
- Assist in the accessing of other health services
Skills & Experience
- Registered Health Professional with a current registration
- Proven leadership skills with management experience
- Experience in Drug and Alcohol rehabilitation beneficial but not essential
- Strong clinical governance and working to set standards
- Team player with the ability to facilitate team working
Culture and Benefits
- Strong values based organisation with a culture of respect
- Supportive team
- Well established, tried and tested programme
- Clear, well defined processes and methodologies to work to
- Salary in line with experience and up to $70K
If you wish to be part of an outcome focused organisation, apply now.
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.