|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Sun 8 Jul, 3:32 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
With 13 stores located in the Auckland CBD, Mojo Coffee is leading the way at bringing specialty coffee to the masses. Dedicated to providing the best corporate cafes, Mojo Coffee architecturally design's every store individually, provides the best equipment with MVP Synesso's, Mythos grinders, EK43 grinders, and the world class Steampunk filter coffee system (at selected stores), and has a range of systems and tools in growing our staff, for example the Mojo Hub online training platform, in-house Cupping and Throwdown competitions, Origin trips, plus more.
Work along side like minded passionate barista's and industry leaders. We have coffee people that thrive to deliver the best brew to our customers daily. Learn and grow off them in an environment that celebrates success and fosters future growth.
Sam Low - ex NZ Barista Champ, ex NZ Latte Art Champ, Meadow Fresh Ambassador.
Seunghoon (Hoony) Chae - 3rd place NZ Latte Art Champs 2017.
Logan Collinge - 4th place NZ Barista Champs 2018.
John Cole - Head of Education/ Q grader - current board member of Speciality Coffee Association of NZ.
The pace at our stores is steady and strong, and although you will be given the relevant coffee training you will already be at the level to
- make 300+ coffees a day.
- being able to taste, correct and adjust the grind throughout the day. Be your own critic.
- being able to deliver engaging and welcoming interactions over the machine in an authentic manner.
- pour basic clean high contrast latte art.
- be fit and healthy in mind and body.
- have a work ethic that makes your Mum proud.
- and above all, don't be a dick. We love to work with good people, who grow with us, develop and make us proud.
If this sounds like you, and you are interested in a change, then get in touch.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.