|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Medical insurance, discounts, cheap parking|
|Listed||Mon 9 Jul, 5:01 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
- Start your Career in hospo at SKYCITY and work in a fun and fast paced environment
- Be a part of high profile events and functions like the Volvo Ocean Race and NZ Hockey
- A role to suit your lifestyle - shift work and flexible hours
SKYCITY's Auckland Convention Centre and our out catering division "The Kitchen" is changing the face of events and to support this, we have opportunities for Attendants to join our Front of House team to really play a part in making every event a success.
As a Conventions and Out Catering Attendant, you'll be on the floor delivering outstanding and attentive customer service through the service of food and drinks as well as the set up and pack down of events, so we're looking for people who are:
- Motivated and passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Have excellent communication skills
- Friendly, energetic and hard-working individuals
- Immaculately well presented
Due to a very dynamic nature of the world of events, this position is casual which means there aren't any guaranteed hours and work will be dependent on the events we have on. When it's busy, there is the opportunity to pick up 4-5 shifts a week. There's also a lot of variety across our shift patterns and hours of work can vary, so flexibility will be key.
This is your opportunity to shine, work with a stable employer and take your hospitality career to new heights with NZ's largest hospitality employer! Apply now if you'd like us to consider your application for our future Information Assessment Sessions.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.