|Company||Tasman Bay Cruising Club Incorporated|
|Location||Nelson, Nelson / Tasman|
|Listed||Thu 31 Jan, 6:40 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
Tasman Bay Cruising Club is situated over the Nelson Marina in one of the most relaxing locations in the region.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Permanent part-time bar/events person
• Winter 20 – 30 hours/Summer 40 – 50 hours fortnightly with flexibility for extra weekend hours for functions etc.
• Position includes some cleaning
• Ability to work evenings & weekends essential
• A good work ethic and communication skills are key
• Sole charge but work willingly within a team when required
• Report to Club Manager
Be outgoing, friendly and engaging.
Be trustworthy and reliable with a sense of humour.
Have the ability to work under pressure.
Operate EFTPOS and handle cash with accuracy and confidence in a busy environment.
Be well presented with an enthusiastic hard-working attitude.
Demonstrate respect, consideration and maturity.
Have previous bar experience, current LCQ would be helpful though not necessary.
We are also looking for casual bar staff.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.