|Company||Tasman Bay Cruising Club Incorporated|
|Location||Nelson, Nelson / Tasman|
|Pay & Benefits||Hourly rate plus assistance to obtain LCQ.|
|Listed||Tue 9 Apr, 2:57 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
- Follow opening closing procedures.
- Restock fridges.
- Facilitate the provision of snack food on those occasions the dining room is not open.
- Ensure strict compliance with Club or Special licence.
- Keep related areas clean at all times.
- Look after our members & visitors in a friendly manner ensuring harmonious behaviour which is appropriate to all customers.
- Vacuum & wipe; cleaning Bar, dining, bathrooms and other areas.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in the service industry
- Be trustworthy & reliable
- Demonstrate a commendable work ethic
- Be well-presented & friendly with a sense of humour
- An ability to work under pressure & handle cash with accuracy
- Be able to handle flexibility of work days & hours
- Show respect, consideration & maturity.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.