|Pay & Benefits||$22ph - Lunch & Parking Provided|
|Listed||Thu 1 Mar, 4:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- A confident Chef with a passion for cooking
- Permanent role Tuesday to Saturday
- 8:00am to 5:30pm - Unheard of in Hospo
- Free Parking & Lunch provided
White Tie Health Services Rest Home in Warkworth is after a chef or really strong cook to join their team. You will be assisting the Head chef in the kitchen during the daily food services for the residents.
For this role you will need
- 3 Years + cooking experience
- Have a strong knowledge of Dietary Requirements
- Be confident in following recipes ensuring you stick to them
- Be a caring & compassionate person
This role provides
- Free Parking and Free Lunch on a daily basis
- Uniform – Hat and Jacket provided, Pants and safety shoes required
To find out more about this role and others we are looking to fill, just hit apply now and upload your CV today!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.