|Company||Lake Ohau Lodge|
|Listed||Fri 2 Mar, 8:43 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Family run business & a happy young team
- Reputation for excellent food
- Excellent operating procedures in place
- Beautiful location
- Accommodation available
Lake Ohau is a seemingly remote and stunningly beautiful place. We are 1 1/2 hrs from Wanaka and Lake Tekapo and on the edge of the Ohau Conservation area.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Chef to take over the running of the kitchen and to continue the reputation that we have gained over 28 years. We have an experienced Sous Chef, working here for 2 years who will be staying on to assist with your transition.
- Working with owners to create new menus
- Overseeing the smooth running of the kitchen including the Food Control plan
- Managing food costs & meeting budgets
- Order & maintain stock levels & rotation
Successful applicants will have:
- Experience working in NZ
- Experience working in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, friendly and approachable
- Ability to work calmly in a busy kitchen and to motivate and inspire the team
- A passion for creating beautiful food
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.