|Company||Jiang & Luo Ltd|
|Listed||Tue 6 Mar, 3:25 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
1. Examining food qualify
2. Preparing and cooking food based on the techniques and procedures specified
3. Seasoning and portioning food as specified
4. Storing food in temperature controlled facilities
5. Helping plan menu and estimate food requirements if required
6. Giving train to any other kitchen staff or apprentices if required
The applicant is welcome to hold a cookery qualification plus one year work experience as a Chinese cook. However three years of relevant work experience as a Chinese cook will be acceptable if you have the required skill but do not hold any cookery qualification. The applicant must be familiar with the kitchen work procedures from the preparation to cooking in a Chinese restaurant and have the ability to develop menu if required.
If you believe you have the skills, experience or qualification required, you are welcome to apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.