|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Hourly rate + central location + mentoring|
|Listed||Tue 6 Mar, 4:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This iconic, established destination on the leafy fringes of Auckland boasts a busy trade within a beautiful, timeless venue. They are open breakfast, lunch and dinner and have a focus on fresh produce, exceptional customer experience, and seasonal tasty dishes.
Their goal is continue to offer a genuine hospitably experience in a casual modern and inviting suburban café & eatery.
As part of the team, you will bring a deep understanding of Auckland's food scene to help them achieve their Metro Top 50 aspirations. Your teamwork and creative skill will contribute to deliver outstanding food to the loyal neighborhood following and visitors alike.
If you feel this is the right culture for you and want to make a difference and get satisfaction on a daily basis, join the team!
Your experience in producing enticing modern eatery cuisine, your willingness to be a team player, and eagerness to learn from a knowledgeable Head Chef will be crucial to your success in this role.
- Strong work ethic and a 'can do' attitude
- Strong understanding of food safety standards
- Understanding of stock control & ordering process
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Exp. in a similar role - high volume cafe, eatery, and/or restaurant
- Able & willing to work a rotating roster including weekends, public holiday
This role is ideal for a Sous Chef who can take the lead, or a senior Chef de Partie looking for further development in a high volume kitchen. You must have the right to work in New Zealand.
What's in it for you?
- Be a part of an iconic company, driven by passionate hospo owners
- Receive mentoring from a calm and skilled Head Chef
- Excellent hourly wage + city fringe location
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Duncan on (09) 972 0134 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.