|Company||Falls Restaurant & Cafe|
|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 9 Mar, 2:21 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Designing café and casual restaurant seasonal menu
• Manage and train kitchen team
• Stock ordering and management
• Management of Food Control plans including maintenance and servicing of all kitchen equipment
• Rostering efficiently to keep wage cost down.
You should have:
• at least two years experience in similar role,
• at least five years behind them as a team member in the kitchen and
• a real passion for everything about food
• take ownership of the kitchen
To be a successful candidate you must have excellent knowledge and experience in a New Zealand daytime cafe.
You must be calm and focussed under pressure and have the ability to lead the whole team in a very busy cafe environment. Communication skills are extremely important when you direct the team, develop and motivate, as well as interacting with external suppliers.
Consistency and quality are a must as well as good administration skills.
Benefits and perks
Great lifestyle and flexible working time
Good remuneration package to a hard worker
Creative freedom to do your things
We are happy to look at sponsorship for the right candidate