|Company||New Shoots Children's Centre Sunnynook|
|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 12 Mar, 1:14 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
· A warm, approachable and positive attitude who values relationships with our teachers, children and whanau.
· Excellent communication skills to work effectively with staff, parents and management.
· Ideally confident on the computer in order to fulfil food orders/deliveries and maintain your food budgets.
· Experience cooking for large groups or previous experience in an early childhood centre is an advantage.
· This is an extremely busy role and you will be required to be on your feet all day so good health and well-being is essential.
· Commitment to attend “cooks days out” to collaborate with our other chefs
· Advantage to understand the food safety act compliance requirements
· Have a food handling certificate.
· Clean Police vet, we will undertake this as part of your application.
As our large commerical kitchen is open to our staff room, you will also be that bubbly, positive person to welcome our team when they have their breaks. Our centre is like a home so you will want take pride in your kitchen and what you produce from it. You will love being part of a caring and fun team and enjoy doing your part to make our centre a wonderful place for children to thrive.
This role is Monday – Friday for 38 hours per week – 7.30 – 3.30 plus half hour for ordering.
?Find out more about us at www.newshoots.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.