|Listed||Tue 13 Mar, 3:43 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Full time Assistant Manager
We are looking for full time Assistant Manager for our busy restaurant. Person who is self-motivated with exceptional customer service, management and communication skill. Who can go few extra miles for the growth of the business.
• Ensuring high standards of quality and service.
• Ensuring food safety any hygiene standards in store
• Training, supervising and managing staff.
• Able to multi task and highly organized
• Hold a tertiary qualification in management or business
• Able to assist manager to take overall control of business operations in their absence
• Have at least 1+ year of relevant experience in the hospitality industry at a supervisor and/or managerial level;
• Assist manager to do rosters
• Be responsible for the overall smooth operation of the business
• Plan routine tasks for waiting staff and kitchen staff
• Deal with staff issues such as performance reviews, training, development, and staff conflicts
• Maintain Security controls-cash keys, alarms and stock
• Must have own Transport to travel to work
• Applicants for this position should have New Zealand Residency or a valid New Zealand work visa or be able to obtain this.
• Please send your interest in this position by sending a CV and Cover Letter to
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.