|Listed||Mon 26 Mar, 10:03 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Volume driven gastro pub | Pizza focus
- A Lifestyle city folk can only dream off | Beautiful beaches
- Excellent remuneration and future growth opportunities
Nestled along the beautiful Bream bay coastal line.
This stunning location will have you out on the wave's long boarding regularly, sampling some amazing local craft brews and living a life you can only dream of if you're in the city.
This iconic casual venue pumps all summer long. You need to be well versed in controlling and developing busy bustling and lively kitchens. You'll need to be driven to play your part in creating a welcoming country atmosphere.
The successful applicant will also possess the following key attributes:
- The ability to assist the head chef to manage costs (food and staff rosters)
- Leadership qualities and be able to train and encourage junior chefs
- Ideally experienced and able to excel in a fast paced busy kitchen
- Maintain cleanliness, health & safety and food hygiene standards
- Ensure smooth running of all food operations
- Interact with management team, bar and brewing staff to achieve great outcomes
- Be a good human
Required is an operations focused chef. You won't need to reinvent the wheel but you will be expected and rewarded to make it run smoothly.
Reduce your living costs and embrace the lifestyle.
Not just working for beer, remuneration will be in line with experience and supplemented with outcome based incentives.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Duncan McKenna on (09) 972 0134 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.