|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Pay & Benefits||Salary negotiable, guaranteed hours & set days off|
|Listed||Thu 29 Mar, 5:53 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in a busy cafe environment, including preparing food independently and as part of a team.
- Creativity and organisation
- Good time management
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits of the role include:
- Daytime shifts, leaving your evenings free
- Guaranteed fulltime hours
- Set days off
- Working with an amazing team
- Ability to contribute to the development of an established business
Send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org; only successful candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for this position you must have either a valid work visa, or be a citizen or permanent resident in New Zealand.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.