|Company||Sterling Woodfire Eatery & Bar|
|Pay & Benefits||Renumeration based on experience|
|Listed||Tue 3 Apr, 8:33 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for a chef who shares our philosophy and passion for food, and who has the experience and skills to maintain our high standards.
You need to be committed and have a great work ethic and the desire to learn, grow, and be part of professional team. You must have a high standard of work, strive for perfection, be consistent, reliable and have an understaning of hygiene, health & safety regulations, and hold relevant qualifications where applicable.
You must have
- A great attitude and passion for great food
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Formal training and qualifications or proven experience
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
You will be responsible for
- Managing a section
- Monitoring quality of dishes at all stages from preparation to presentation within your section
- Managing stock levels, helping to develop prep lists and assisting with ordering
- Cleaning food preparation areas and equipment
- Maintaining a hygienic and functional kitchen, and enforcing hygiene regulations
Remuneration will be competitive and based on experience.
Applicants must have NZ residency or valid NZ work visa with the intention of minimum 12 months stay.
Please note we will only contact you if we are able to offer you an interview.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.