|Location||Lower Hutt, Wellington|
|Listed||Tue 3 Apr, 9:05 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Ropata Lodge is a privately owned aged care facility located in central Lower Hutt. Ropata Lodge currently offers serviced apartments where we provide the opportunity for our residents to live independently but with the knowledge that their security, wellbeing and health are being looked after.
We are currently seeking a Cook to join our Kitchen Team. The successful applicant must be flexible and able to work weekends and evenings when required.
Previous employment in an Aged Care Facility would be an advantage.
You will need to have the following attributes:
• Have good general cooking knowledge;
• Have experience in serving and presentation of food;
• Be able to work as an effective member of a team but also able to work independently;
• Have a good understanding of food hygiene;
• A current food hygiene certificate 167 & 168 would be an advantage;
• Have a good work ethic and initiative;
• Be an effective communicator;
• Have excellent time management skills;
• Be honest and reliable; and
• Have a good health record;
• Be able to plan menus and organise the ordering of stock;
• Be able to give direction to kitchen hands
Please apply vie email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV & Cover Letter
Applications close 19th April 2018
Hours to be discussed
Job Description is available on request