|Listed||Wed 4 Apr, 4:26 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
|Reference||C60899 / 18465|
We require a Chef – de Partie to work on our Scenic Cruise vessels in Milford Sound on a full time, fixed term basis over the winter period. As Chef – de Partie you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and serving high quality meals to customers
- Ensuring all meals are served and presented to a high standard
- Assisting in the efficient day-to-day galley operations on the vessels
- Ensuring the galleys of the vessels are complying with safe work practices
- Participating in emergency drills and procedures as required
We are looking for a talented chef with at least 3 years’ experience in the hospitality industry. You will be someone who has a passion for food quality, presentation and service and enjoys working in a team environment.
This role is a full time, fixed term role starting in April and finishing in October, 2018. You will be based in Milford Sound and typically be working on a 10 days on, 4 days off roster. Subsidised hostel style staff accommodation is available in Milford.
If you enjoy the outdoors and have dreamt about working on a boat producing quality food in one of New Zealand’s most stunning landscapes then this is the role for you!