|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 5 Apr, 2:01 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
- Hardworking Chef
- Great knife skills required
- Consistant work
Opportunities like these for Chefs to work in Airline catering don't come along often. The skills and training you learn in this environment can be transferred to any kitchen environment and take you around the world. This is a HACCP controlled kitchen and the company is a world leader in what they do.
The kitchen is home to a tight knit bunch of hardworking chefs, with a huge amount of passion for what they do. Being in this environment as a Chef offers massive opportunity to develop your skills, learn to work in a team and to harness skills you can't learn anywhere else. This role may lead you to full time temp hours.
- The kitchen operates over 7 days, so shifts available Monday to Sunday.
- Shift start times are 6am or 2pm.
To be considered you will need:
- Great knife skills / experience and some form of cookery training completed, preferred.
- Attitude is key and yours must be full of enthusiasm, energy and drive.
- The desire to learn and the confidence to ask questions.
- To be honest, hard working and utterly reliable.
- You have the ability to travel to Auckland airport, parking is provided.
If this sounds like you then get in touch today by hitting apply now to upload your CV.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.