|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 6 Apr, 11:33 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
- Established Market Leader
- Real career advancement opportunities
With a staff force of over 36,000, we provide integrated facility management services that create added efficiencies for businesses everywhere. You'll find us in diverse locations from airline lounges and major sporting venues, to city offices and army barracks. We have a strong presence all around Australia and New Zealand and we are proud of our people and our achievements.
If you are looking to make a positive career move, Spotless is a great choice for you.
Spotless Group is the market leader providing food services to the business, education and aged care markets in Australia and New Zealand. Our mission is to be the best in the business. Our food is fresh, our staff are friendly, and our customers are satisfied.
The key to our success is our people. Your role as Cook in this busy Private Hospital in Auckland is to provide friendly, attentive and efficient service to our valued customers.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Cooking high-end ala carte style meals
- Assisting the Head Chef in functions
- Providing direction to the team during the shift
- Completing all Food Safety related paper-works
- Providing excellent customer service
- Food preparation, including sandwiches
- Handling cash
- General kitchen cleaning duties
- Table setting for functions
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- A passion for quality food and customer service
- A current food handler's certificate
- Previous experience in food preparation
- Previous experience in a cafe environment
- Understanding of OH&S and food safety practices
- A warm, bubbly and efficient personality
- An ability to work as part of a great team
- Have excellent attention to detail
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a team that is committed to fresh food and great people, we want to hear from you! Apply now by clicking the 'apply' button.
Job Reference Number: 556890
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police Clearance. Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.